Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day Seven 26th December

May Love be the Heart of this Home

I started this layout yesterday, but didn't quite get it finished.  I have done this page for my daughter Kate and her husband. They have just brought their first home and I have wanted to do a layout celebrating it. I just need to visit them and get the photo to finish the layout.
So now I can start todays layout. It is using Graphic 45's Mon Amore collection. I do love their papers and I have 1000's of sheets of papers stashed away. So if you ever need a paper or two then contact me and I will see if I can help. Also I have chosen a couple of Imaginarium Designs heart to add to my layout.
Well back to work.

 
Will post the finished layout later today.
Happy Boxing Day.
hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment