Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Day Seven 26th December

Love and Beloved

 


This is a layout I did a few years ago but never got around to kitting it up or doing the instructions.
I have remade it and change it a bit, added some extra bits and pieces - ribbons and metal charms. It is one of my favourite layouts and the photos of my eldest daughter and her husband on their wedding day are the perfect colours for Graphic 45's Mon Amore paper collection.


You will need to do some fussy cutting and wire bending, there are step by step instructions are include in the kit along with photos.
Tomorrow I hope to do one our collection box kits. This will take all day as I normally do .4-5 layouts per box kit. So I will have to see how far I get in a day.
thanks for looking
Hugs
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment