Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas - Graphic 45 Style

Another page in my Graphic 45 book. The Christmas Spirit must be rubbing off. This page has a pop out element. It is a bit tricky but hopefully if you follow my instructions it should work. Please feel free to email me if you need some extra help.
jane@seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au
remember this is part of an 8 page book, and includes the cover and a box to put it in.
Seriously Scrapbooking is selling kits for the pages on their website.
www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au
this months kit is $45 and I will be personally inking your chipboard Christmas tree for you so it matches your page.
Graphic 45 have the full tutorial on their blog along with a link to the other pages
Graphic 45
Graphic 45 are going to start doing sneak peeks of their new collection, it is one the beautiful collections I have seen, can't wait to start playing with it. I have so many ideas, I am working on a three D project that fits under an extra large class dome, its called a diorama and is about 15 inches high and 9 inches across. It is made up of 8 compartments with a display in each one. Too hard to explain but I will take photos as I go along.
Hope you all have a happy and safe new year
hugs
Jane

3 comments:

  1. YOur books are always awesome :)
    Wishing you a wonderful year ahead for 2013, Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the same from me also :) Loving post again. Great to know that graphic 45 have the full tutorial on blog also linking to other pages. Easy for searching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn với website anthaison.vn chuyên sản phẩm máy đưa võng hay máy đưa võng tự động tốt cho bé là địa chỉ bán máy đưa võng giá rẻ tại TP.HCM và giúp bạn tìm máy đưa võng loại nào tốt hiện nay.

    ReplyDelete