Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas - Graphic 45 Style

Another page in my Graphic 45 book. The Christmas Spirit must be rubbing off. This page has a pop out element. It is a bit tricky but hopefully if you follow my instructions it should work. Please feel free to email me if you need some extra help.
jane@seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au
remember this is part of an 8 page book, and includes the cover and a box to put it in.
Seriously Scrapbooking is selling kits for the pages on their website.
www.seriouslyscrapbooking.net.au
this months kit is $45 and I will be personally inking your chipboard Christmas tree for you so it matches your page.
Graphic 45 have the full tutorial on their blog along with a link to the other pages
Graphic 45
Graphic 45 are going to start doing sneak peeks of their new collection, it is one the beautiful collections I have seen, can't wait to start playing with it. I have so many ideas, I am working on a three D project that fits under an extra large class dome, its called a diorama and is about 15 inches high and 9 inches across. It is made up of 8 compartments with a display in each one. Too hard to explain but I will take photos as I go along.
Hope you all have a happy and safe new year
hugs
Jane

2 comments:

  1. YOur books are always awesome :)
    Wishing you a wonderful year ahead for 2013, Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the same from me also :) Loving post again. Great to know that graphic 45 have the full tutorial on blog also linking to other pages. Easy for searching.

    ReplyDelete