Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Wow still getting over all the wonderful and amazing comments you all left for me. How I wish I could visit all your own blogs and leave a message for you. Please take this as a personal thank you from me. Graphic 45 are keeping us all hard at work. This week there is another blog hop with Scrapbook Adhesives. Here is what Graphic 45 had to say.
"Another fantastic week of delights is upon us! All this week and next week Graphic 45 will be having a fun blog hop with their pals at Scrapbook Adhesives. You will see some fantastic crafts from the Graphic 45 design team that combine the beauty of Graphic 45 with the brilliance of Scrapbook Adhesives. Plus there's a great blog contest. You could win this amazing prize pack pictured below! A Curtain Call and Le Cirque 8x8 Paper Pad, Flower Staples, Envelope Tag Staples, Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam squares, 2 E-Z Dots Minis, and a MyStik! Wow! Just venture on over to the Graphic 45 Facebook Page and leave us a comment. Scrapbook Adhesives is also offering a great prize this week! Check out our Facebook page and tell them that Graphic 45 sent you! You can also see fantastic projects on the Scrapbook Adhesives' blog this week as well! Have fun and get inspired with Graphic 45 and Scrapbook Adhesives"! Blog: http://www.scrapbook-adhesives.com/blog
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scrapbook-Adhesives-BY-3L/132423366827320
So far Nicole and Tara have had their projects feature on the Graphic 45 Blog and their work is jaw dropping good. I am not sure when mine will be featured but I will let you know, you are all in for a bit of a surprise!
I received a box today from Scrapbooking and Beyond, they have returned my book and a copy of their fall magazine in which they featured my "Moments I want to remember". I will post some photos of it for you all in a day or two.
I am busy at the moment finishing off some work for Graphic 45 and some projects for publication but I will let you know more about that later.

Thanks again for all the wonderful comments. I am doing the catering for a wedding this weekend for a friend. A hot roast meal for 180 people - what fun.

Once this is over I will post the page for the 1st page of my book and a list of requirements.

Once again thanks for all the special comments and thanks for looking.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. what a great site you have here Jane!

    I stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say hi! Come on over and check out my new site Color Issue...I think you'll like it :-)

    xoxo,
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is stunning and so innovative. I absolutely love it! Great work!!!! TFS ~

    ReplyDelete