Thursday, October 27, 2011

Graphic 45's New Collection

Hi Everyone
Have you been keeping up with the news on Graphic 45's blog of late. They have been showing off their new collection called "Tropical Travelogue".

Their sticker sheets look amazing and I can't wait to play with this lovely new range.


Today I am featured on Graphic 45's blog. I made Diane a present for her Birthday and sent photos of it to Graphic 45. I still have it here in Australia as I need to do some more work on it before sending it to her.

It is made up of 144 squares of which 40 are photos. The whole piece is about 19inches by 19 inches. I used lots of Imaginarium Designs chipboard. They will be releasing the mini's next month and I will let you know when. The Eiffel tower and dress form is part of the new collection.
Well that's all for today,
thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Don't you have the same feeling than me that you could look at graphic 45 paper for hours? :)

    ReplyDelete