Friday, July 08, 2011

It's CHA Time Again

Once again it's CHA time, this time its the summer show being held in Florida. I was lucky to attend the winter show in LA in January. I decided to make a Victorian style theater using Graphic 45's Le Cirque. John and I got together and came up with a stage which all locks together and is easy to put together and take a part and packs flat!
It is about 14inches wide and 16 inches high. I cut lots of the animals and people from the Graphic 45 papers and put them on long sticks. It has backdrops so that a child can stand behind it and using the animas and people create their own circus.



Here it is at CHA, sitting on an old chair in the Graphic 45 Booth. It was so great seeing my work on display with all the other wonderful projects from the Design Team Members. If you are lucky enough to be going to CHA, then make sure you visit Graphic 45's Booth and check out the work from the new design team. We have been sharing on our private facebook page and the work is just amazing. I have sent my projects to them and they should nearly be there by now. Graphic 45 will be posting projects every couple of days on their blog during and after the show. Make sure you visit their blog.

Please leave me a comment any time until the end of next week. I will be choosing one of you to receive a bag of Graphic 45 papers and Imaginarum Chipboard.

thanks for looking

Jane

PS I have put more photos on the Imaginarium Blog, just click the link!

14 comments:

  1. I remember seeing pics of this earlier in the year and I just loved it! It is something I had pictured in my mind, but you were able to put it together! I can't wait to see your Wizard of Oz pop up CHA goody you mentioned in your last post. I bet it blows everyones socks off!!! *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jane what a great idea, reminds me of the punch and Judy stands from childhood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this at Imaginarium, it's so beautiful...& how clever that it can be pulled apart for storing (and travelling LOL) I'm another looking forward to see what you do with the beautiful Wizard of Oz range!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Graphic 45 has such fabulous talented designers!! Saw you via Imaginarium ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an amazing project Jane ! Your work is stunning and I love G45 papers so much !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your amazing! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your G45 project. Just stunning and amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well Jane, youve done it again!! absolutely beautiful - your imagination amazes me x sallie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project again Jane. Looking forward to seeing all of your CHA projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous as always, Graphic45 are lucky to have you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous project that stage is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun project Jane to really show off the fun details of the Graphic 45 paper

    Can't wait to see their OZ series next and what you got up to with that

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jane this is such an amazing project ! So many gorgeus details...and your work is stunning and I love G45 papers so much !
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one caught my eye right away. I'm working on an altered book with Le Cirque and I really needed this inspiration.Your work is always amazing-the attention to detail-I can't begin to imagine how you do it. But thank you for doing it and sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete