Thursday, May 12, 2011

Creative Block in Brisbane at Printblocks

I got to catch up with the Lovely Ladies from Graphic 45 over the weekend at Printblocks Creative Block. It was so nice seeing them again, and having lunch together each day.
I was attending as part of Imaginarium Designs stand. I spent the three days doing make and takes with lovely ladies from all over Australia and New Zealand. It was so much fun sharing and teaching lots of different techiqunesss. We did a different style of tag each day. I have been asked to teach at stores in NSW, VIC, WA and Tasmaia. The biggest surprise was being asked to teach in New Zealand by some of the store there. I would love to do that, as I was born there and have not been back for over 25 years.

I thought I would share a layout I did for Creative Block and Graphic 45. I love this photo of Anna and Kate, taken at their Grandma's 70th birthday.

I used papers, stickers and some of their staples from Graphic 45. I added some Prima flowers and crystal flourishes. I love the BoBunny Timeless embelishments which work so well with this layouts.
Check out Imagainarium Designs for more photos of Creative Block.
Leave a message here and at Imaginarium and double you chance of winning some Imaginarium Designs Chipboard.

thanks so much for looking


Jane

6 comments:

  1. its seems you had a great time ! Your LO is fantastic ! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. your "sisters" layout is full of tenderness. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the design. I love the color combination which is very simple and nice. More explore designs

    Website Developer Australia

    ReplyDelete