Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Visit Imaginarium Designs Blog and you may win!

Imaginarium Designs has a great chance for someone to win $100 dollars of their wonderful chipboard. All you have to do is become a follower during the month of April. At the end all the month new and old followers names will go into a hat and someone will be the lucky winner. Pass the word around, they want to get as many followers as possible. Just click on the link on the side of my blog and it will take you to their blog. I have been flat out, getting classes ready to teach at Seriously Scrapbooking. I need to get my classes for Brisbane ready and get all the kits cut. The program is due at end of March which is soon. I hope some of you will be able to do one of the classes with me. It would be great to see a friend or two. I will post some more work over the weekend if I have time. I am demonstrating at the Adelaide scrapbooking fair held in the Marion Leisure Centre Sunday. I will post some of my tags and cards and stuff for you next week. I am very excited to announce I am teaching some altered art classes at Seriously Scrapbooking. I love this art form but due to all my other commitments I never have the time to do them. This year I promised myself to find the time to indulge this passion. I will be sharing them with you as I go along. Hope you like the journey. I will find out Saturday if I have made Graphic 45's design team. Cross fingers and toes for me. Thanks for your comments Jane

5 comments:

  1. I know you are probably sleeping...but...my nails are bitten to nubs! When will the announcememnt come! Best wishes, girlie. And so many congrats again on your ID store/blog. You so totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the Graphic45 2011 Design Team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    Imaginarium has some fabulous designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jane,
    Overjoyed to be on the G45 Team with you.
    Thought that we would jump over and blurk your blog for a bit.
    All the best,
    Michael & Lesley

    ReplyDelete