Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Getting Ready for Printblocks


I am heading off on Sunday for Brisbane to teach all day Monday at Printblocks. I am really looking forward to this class. I hope every one booked in is ready for a busy and creative day. We will be doing a layout, wall piece and a surprise (if we have time and I get it finished!) I am teaching lots of techniques in this class, so be warned we will be getting our hands very dirty. If you are attending bring lots of baby wipes and an apron. You do need to be a store owner or teacher to attend. If are not, then you need to tell your local store owner to attend so she/he can teach it to you.
After the class I will share all the projects with you.
thanks
Jane

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I can't wait until monday! Now, is there anything we need to bring that Printblocks hasn't told us? (esp after the green and purple inks fiasco ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jane! love ur blog! Just became a follower. I was featured on the g45 blog yesterday. Thats how I found u. glad I did ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, looking forward to your class tomorrow. I'm sure it will be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, thanks for another great class, I promise I'm finishing my stuff off now ;) I love the canvas/ 3x3" page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, I wish I really could attend your class!!! It's to die for!!! That sneak is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete