Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Fly in and Fly out!




Kathy and I went to Melbourne for the day to do an all day course on using Copic Markers. We are now both Certified to teach. We had a great day and learnt heaps. I never knew how much fun you could have colouring in with the markers. The image above is my first effort, and there is room for improvment! I will be doing some seriously coloring in over the Christmas. We will be running some classes in the new year at Seriously Scrapbooking, so check out their blog for updates closer to the new year.
I have sent another project into Graphic 45, its a Christmas wall hanger with a hand made Christmas tree. I will put a tutorial for the tree once it is on the Graphic 45 Blog.
thanks for looking
Jane
PS Only 62 sleeps to Go!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where you get the energy! I can't wait to see the xmas hanger

    ReplyDelete