Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Graphic 45 Project has left!

My final piece for the Graphic 45 design team final challenge has just left. I have spent the past 6 days working on it. It's all top secret, so I can't disclose what it is just yet. Some of you may have been lucky enough to see me working on it. Keep it a secret, just between ourselves.
Once the 1st of April has passes and I find out if I made it, I will have some photos to share. I am really happy with it and can say it is my best work to date. I thought it would be hard to part with as I don't get it back. But I am glad that I will get to share it with a whole lot of lovely ladies in the states. I know from looking at photos from CHA that they must use some of the projects they receive for displays at the show.
Who knows maybe I'll look one year and see my project on display there.
Wish me luck
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment