Monday, May 11, 2009

It is my Turn



Hi Everyone I got my weeks mixed up. I am updating the Addicted to crafts blog this week. This means I can share with you layouts I have done for them. So here is one. This is one for those of you who love Heritage. I have used October Afternoon papers, the range is called Country Fair. I have used Tim Holtz distress ink (Vintage Photo) round the edges of all my papers. The scallop strip, corners and journalling block all come from a diecut sheet. I stamped the title, inked the edges and then stamped around the edge of the title with another stamp from MME. I cut the flowers from one of the print papers and layered them. To finish them of I used dimensional magic on the centers. Check out the Addict to Crafts Blog for more photos of this layout.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment