Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Day Off


Yesterday we had another 18 ladies do their "my childhood box of memories" class with me. Everyone had a great time and went home with a special box. It was great listening to the childhood memories and stories that they shared with each other. To me this is what scrapbooking is all about. We still have one more class to do this month. We will repeat it later this year. Today after Sunday Service I will be cutting the kit for our Mothers day Book for the class on Tuesday, 17 ladies will be joinning me for the day. We have had heaps of new product arrive in our store this past week, with more to arrive next week. Next weeks deliverys will include all our collections product from Julie Van Ooston and Check Spellingmore. I have included a photo from Sydney. Another photo for my special idea I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment